Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Friday, June 11, 2010

new facebook avatar

Ello guys, I just want to share this photo of me with my eldest daughter Nico, taken by my officemate 3 years ago in a company outing at Enchanted Kingdom ( local amusement park ). My daughter is a bit scared here and I was telling her to look at my eyes... but during that time, to tell you the truth, I was also a bit scared. hihi

Basically I am still in the office right now and I plan to change my Facebook avatar with this photo once I get home, coz Facebook is blocked in my office so I thought of uploading this photo here in my blog first and retrieve it for Facebook later. XD

I came up with the idea of changing my facebook avatar when a M.A.C. member asked me how he will recognize me amongst tons of people on Sunday at ToyCon ( if I ever go there ). SO I thought of using this photo...Now, if you see a fat 5 foot 7 inch guy in skinhead with a braided pony tail like this... that guy is most probably me. hehe

Sorry for wasting your time with this post guys...til' a better post later! XD

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS