Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Friday, June 25, 2010

AC White Glint has landed in the US!


Wahoo! The AC White Glint that I shipped through FedEX has landed to the US already! I was getting nervous, coz it just arrived to the US earlier today even though FedEX told me it will arrive in just 3 days. It actually arrived in 4 days. hihi

Luckily the client was very happy with the build, he told me it is so far the STAR of his mecha collection! I am happier than he is of course, all the time spent on seam line removal, sanding, modding and painting is well worth it! My first international commission build is a success! ;D

I will put up how I packed the White Glint for shipping as a tutorial later. It could be a nice simple guide on how to pack a model kit and ship it through FedEX for other people who are doing their first international commish work.

Anyways, a million TON of thanks to my client for giving me the opportunity of working and building a rare and expensive ( in the Philippines ) AC kit in White Glint. It was a pleasure working with a very generous guy! hihi, Thanks bro!

On a side note: I am currently working on the back skirt of the MG Sazabi ( nose bleeds ) and I have reshaped the boob part already ( nose bleeds again )... stay tuned for updates later today. thanks! XD

2 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

haha that is one happy client you got there bro :D Congrats!

And sounds like your Sazabi is one sexy mech in the making with all that curves ^^

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Really happy the client like it bro... my Saz is nothing close to sexy bro...its a really really fat mama after I'm done with it. hihi XD

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS