Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The O versus Zeta Gundam




Just woke up and will be going to work in a while...just want to share this 6 minute video clip of the final battle ( I think ) between The O and the Zeta Gundam. I am looking forward to getting my hands on the upcoming MG The O and looking and watching clips of it fuels the desire.hihi

This clip is part of the 50th episode of Zeta Gundam and beware coz the video clip shows the ending of the fight and you would not want to see this if you plan to watch the series soon. Thanks for dropping by! til' next post! ;)

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS