Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Infinite Justice wallpaper - DC23

Ello guys, I'm kinda frustrated coz both cameras that I use for taking photos are not with me today. The semi pro Canon was left with my sister at Laguna ( province ) and the point and shoot camera ( backup camera ) that I seldom use was left by my sister with her classmate.

I just finished and primed the Votoms wall mounted diorama and also did some minor detailing with the Votoms...I also removed seam lines of a SD Tallgeese...anyways, I just did a quick wallpaper of my MG Infinite Justice instead. As usual I have 2 HD sizes and feel free to download if you like it. Thanks for viewing! ;)

1920 x 1200


1440 x 900

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS