Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Clear red FG RX -78 - 2

Hello guys, I got these one as one of the prize when I won as the BAKUC World Champion last year ( 2008 )...hahaha...crappy prize eh? I got 3 boxes when I went up the stage and received the award...3 white boxes, 1 MG size box and 2 FG, really small white boxes. When I opened the first small box and saw this unassembled of course, I said to myself...WTF!...but I eventually came to love this little guy...reminds me of the moment that I realized that they give crappy winnings in the Bakuc finals.hahaha





No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS