Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Friday, December 20, 2019

WHY I Love Vallejo Colors and Where I Get Them



Vallejo Colors Photo


Quick Neutral Grounds Video Tour



I've been using Vallejos ( mostly Vallejo Premium, Vallejo Game Colors and Vallejo Game Airs ) for years now. I started using them on my LOTR action figures ( Vallejo Model Color back in 2001 ). Frodo looks better dirty with washes and grime than the bare plastic after all.

I love Vallejos coz they are the best in hand painting. The paints adhere well to primed or varnished ( Vallejo varnish ) surfaces. And they self level. Vallejo Colors will never reactivate the previous layers ( like other paints do ), so building up of thin coats is super easy. Also the high pigment and finer ( microscopic ) pigments makes better coverage than others.

They are also great with airbrushing as they are non-toxic.

Also the paints are reasonably priced. The high pigment count and the shelf life ( I have Vallejos that are more than 10 years old ) makes the paints worth it! These paints ( like other well established paints ) are investments in themselves.

Lastly, Vallejos are now very accessible to everyone. you may now purchase Vallejo Model Color, Vallejo Model Air, Vallejo Game Color, Vallejo Game Air and Vallejo Mecha Colors ( The whole shebang ) at all Neutral Grounds everywhere!

I get my stock at Neutral Grounds Centris.

So happy that Neutral Grounds started importing these awesome paints!

Anyways, thanks as always for dropping by! Until next post guys! Just enjoy the hobby!



Notable blog articles to guide you with Vallejo Colors.




Saludos!

Vallejo Colors Photo

Vallejo Colors Photo

Vallejo Colors Photo

Vallejo Colors Photo

Vallejo Colors Photo

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS