Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Trollbloods Inspired Poster in Progress


Trollbloods Inspired Poster Photo

All photos were posted at my Instagram, Twitter and Facebook Page... But I felt like blogging about this piece, as it is taking me a bit long to finish it. This is a photo heavy post.

I wanted to create something big, something nice to help launch my ONLINE SHOP, So I decided to do this huge project. I am enjoying the experience so far... BUT, I honestly cannot put a price on the original piece. I will also LIMIT the number of digital prints as usual.

These are Trollbloods inspired characters from Privateer Press. I own a handful of Trollbloods miniatures and I love playing my small Trollbloods army against my son's Legion, once in a while. Needless to say, I love my TROLLBLOODS!

It's been a week since I started this project. I hope to finish it tomorrow or Monday. Not too sure if I can. I will surely be so stoked once I finish this. This is the biggest detail heavy illustration I have done so far. I actually plan to do some more.

I might do the other armies next! I might also do  Ghostbusters, TMNT and He-Man posters soon! Depends on the mood... artist's mood is very unpredictable! LMAO.

Finished poster HERE

Anyways, hope you'll enjoy the progress photos below. Thanks as always for dropping by! Until next post guys! CIAO!

Trollbloods Inspired Poster Photo

Trollbloods Inspired Poster Photo

Trollbloods Inspired Poster Photo

Trollbloods Inspired Poster Photo

Trollbloods Inspired Poster Photo

Trollbloods Inspired Poster Photo

Trollbloods Inspired Poster Photo

A few close-ups of this poster...

I enjoyed doing both the furry coat of Borka and the foliage on the sides of the filler character.

Trollbloods Inspired Poster Photo

Trollbloods Inspired Poster Photo

Trollbloods Inspired Poster Photo

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS