Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, July 14, 2014

1986 Bandai 1/100 Full Action ZZ Gundam


1996 Bandai 1/100 Full Action ZZ Gundam

I just got a super nice classic Bandai 1/100 model kit today! Woot!!!

This Classic 1986 Bandai 1/100 Full Action ZZ Gundam was shipped to me by the client of my 1/144 Tieren Ground Type verDC23. This kit came with a few pla plates and is my original entry for GBWC 2014. I asked my client ( a Filipino from Japan ) to get me a MG ZZ Gundam and a HGUC EZ8 but both were unavailable. He then sent me this instead, which looks really nice too!

Although I have bought the PG Strike Freedom that I have been working on for less than a week... I can't wait to go home and snapfit this classic! Will see and check if I could do enough modifications on this beautiful kit to merit as an entry for GBWC this year.

I will continue work on my PG Strike Freedom sparingly but will not rush it for GBWC. Anyways, do stay tuned as I try to create something special out of this old Bandai kit.

A ton of thanks to Anonymous at Facebook for this beauty!

1996 Bandai 1/100 Full Action ZZ Gundam

1996 Bandai 1/100 Full Action ZZ Gundam

1996 Bandai 1/100 Full Action ZZ Gundam

1996 Bandai 1/100 Full Action ZZ Gundam

1996 Bandai 1/100 Full Action ZZ Gundam

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS