Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, January 23, 2012

mini WAR GAMING table WIP - sand and paper mache


mini War Gaming table WIP photo

I am too restless and uneasy during the last couple of weekends and can't focus much on my projects. My closest friends both in my Gunpla life and real life knows why. But I am glad I sort of managed to work a bit on the modular pieces of my mini War Gaming table commission project.

After shaving the styropors to shape, I then applied the usual tissue paper + wood glue all over the pieces ( with the help of my daughters ). I then applied the usual wood glue + sand ( fine aquarium sand this time ) on top of all the pieces. I lack the supplies and materials to continue on the other pieces like the water holes, hills, watch towers and the forest pieces though. I really need to re supply soon to keep on working on this project.

Anyways, the " ruins " piecs are primed and should be painting those soon. Will just let the wood glue cure and will be hand painting it soon. Now here are a few more photos...


mini War Gaming table WIP photo


mini War Gaming table WIP photo


mini War Gaming table WIP photo


mini War Gaming table WIP photo


mini War Gaming table WIP photo


mini War Gaming table WIP photo


mini War Gaming table WIP photo


mini War Gaming table WIP photo

 UP NEXT

Up next will be the painting of the first set of modular pieces. The pieces primed below are the " RUINS " pieces. Just extra pieces with parts from an old Spawn action figure. All pieces should look old and rusted once painted. All pieces will be hand painted and weathered with Vallejo paints and pigments as usual.



mini War Gaming table WIP photo

mini War Gaming table WIP photo

mini War Gaming table WIP photo

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS