Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

TOYMAKER The O WIP update - a head start


custom modeling Photo

Kenny Lim aka Toymaker just posted his first update on his The O build. As most of you know, yours truly challenged Kenny 6 months ago to a MG The O Build-Off. I was totally insane when I thought of the idea and was totally reckless when I actually asked Kenny Lim at Facebook.

I am long ways to go from Kenny's skills obviously, thus I thought having a build off with one of the true masters of the craft would make me push my ass off to pull off something at least half as good as Kenny's builds. Anyways, after seeing his first update and take on the MG The O, I thought I could better keep track of his progress if I blog about every post he makes.

You could join the discussions and follow Toymaker's progress at various forums specially at our MAC Forums. However, I thought of giving you Kenny's personal Blog instead. Here is the link of Kenny's first update on his MG The O build...
TOYMAKER the O WIP update - a head start

Thanks as always for dropping by! Til' next post! :)

4 comments:

Tonythem said...

You are an inspiration for me and for lotta people so don't go say like he his the master, ok he is but you are one master too bro...keep up the good work ;)

DC23 said...

I'm humble and honored Tonythem. But I just speak my mind as always bro. At the end of the day and at the end of the face-off...  I should have another good friend from beyond the Philippines. This Face-Off sure is to be a really good stuff not only for spectators but for me and Kenny. :D

Mr_Gav said...

This is all very exciting, I love the design of this.. Looks like a walking mountain!

Watching with intent.

DC23 said...

This project by Toymaker is a must see definitely! :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS