Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, April 24, 2011

MG Zeta Diorama weathered and done


Gundam_Diorama_Photo

I just finished weathering my MG Zeta diorama last night. I was not able to pull off the melting metal effect on the ground though, but it does give the diorama some much needed colors other than grey. The red oxide colored pigments also kinda broke the monotonous grey color scheme of the whole diorama.

I dry brushed the whole dio with some light grey Vallejo paints and weathered it with vallejo pigments, I also used some Mungyo pastels specially on the soot areas. I still have to paint the details of the Zeta and the BFG, I also need to finish up the shoulders of the MG Dom but hopefully I could finish up the whole project soon.

Anyways, here are some photos of the finished diorama...

Gundam_Diorama_Photo

Gundam_Diorama_Photo

Gundam_Diorama_Photo

Gundam_Diorama_Photo

Gundam_Diorama_Photo

Gundam_Diorama_Photo

Gundam_Diorama_Photo

Gundam_Diorama_Photo

Gundam_Diorama_Photo

Gundam_Diorama_Photo

Gundam_Diorama_Photo

Thanks for dropping by! Til' next update! :)



9 comments:

G-ZOP said...

Sweet looks great don as always

DC23 said...

Thank you bro! Should look sweeter with the MG Dom and the MG Zeta on it. thanks! :)

Darkworkx said...

how do you appy the vallejo pigments?~

Darkworkx said...

how do you appy the vallejo pigments?~

Krizkreations said...

ive been waiting all day to tell you this rocks bro, got me super itchy man.

DC23 said...

I just brush them over the pieces... I seal it with a flat coat afterwards.

DC23 said...

Thanks bro! Hopefully the client likes it too! ;)

Mc_D - AUS said...

Hi Don,
It's me "the client", been emailed you several times lately, did you get 'em? Any update to this commission?Thanks, look forward to your reply :)

DC23 said...

Sorry sir I have not checked my email for some time now... will do later after work. I have worked on the kit sparingly this past week. The kit itself is done! I just need to spray flat coat over it. Will have the photos this weekend. :)

However I still need to work on the Dom, the BFG and add figures to the diorama. :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS