Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

MG Quebley snapfit

Hello guys, Most of you don't know I am a snapfit addict, Yes, up until now I still love snapfitting kits...I won't be posting my OLD snapfitted hgucs and MGs but I will be posting my new snapfits in this blog once in a while...It will be a quick review of the kit aswell. The review will not be as good as dalong's but I just want to share my snapfit gunplas coz I snapfit a lot.
 I have yet to paint and finish my hguc Zaku, I am so lazy to setup my airbrush and my dad's large compressor...I am actually planning to get a Tamiya compresor for easy setup. Anyways, I snapfitted my MG Quebley last night and took pictures of it. This kit will be my next project, well, after I finish the PG Zeta and my MG Acguy. Ok, roughly I'll be doing this around February or  March 2010.
My first impression of the kit is that the plastic ( red ) is extra shiny, man it looks good snapfitted already. The kit is also huge and has very nice details. The kit has extra hands that are poseable, but as of now I like the scuplt of the fixed pose hands you see in the pics.
I got this kit last Bakuc 2009 when I got silver and I already asked the permission of bro Toymaker coz I plan this Quebley to be an evolve type also much like his Quebley...here is the link of Toymaker's MG Quebley...

MG Quebley Evolve type - Toymaker

AND, here is mine just snapfitted...




The shoulder armor / wings can snap together and form a huge pod shaped shoulder armor, I like the details inside, so might never snap those armors together.


This is my fav part of the Quebley...the rear leg armors, it's flat and is so darn easy to modify...


The knee armors moves up and down, I just don't know why...



The chest armor is so bare, I am drooling so much whenever I look at it...It is begging for detailing...


The articulation of the arms is average, enough to create dynamic looking poses...but the elbow joint is kinda weak. Weak in the sense that you can easilly pull it off...it's not easy to break though...


I love this hands, I like them so much I did not bother to snapfit the poseable hands that also came with the kit...rescribing those grooves will make these hands look great...



The neck when you make the kit look onwards or upwards reminds me of a turtle neck...that neck will look good when you add more wires to it...and you have to mod the underside of the head coz you can see that the insides of the head is empty.


Very nice details on the interior of the shoulder armor...I love to mod this already...



Nice hidden or not so visible details...


The articulation of the legs is ok...BUT, the skirt armors hinders the movements of the legs...will need to do something to maximize the movement of the legs or better yet find a dynamic pose with those limited range of movement...



Lastly, a size comparison of the MG Quebley with my old MG Guncannon...

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS