Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Saturday, November 14, 2009

RX-78-2 OYW ver DC23

I finished this kit and posted it at Zero G around April 2009...I think it took me 2 1/2 weeks to build this...a simple kit with lots of parts to paint.
The base model is obviously the OYW version, This is a simple build with a few detailing like metal parts and pla plating, just to satisfy my modding itch. However I did not mod it further coz the OYW version is pretty detailed already with panel lines ( which I rescribed meticulously )and this is not a competition piece anyways.
This is simple a practice kit for my AB skills, thus it was just a fun and fast build.
The only fuss I have with this piece is that I made a mistake in the mixing ratio of the main color...instead of producing blue gray I produced a Baby Blue color!...Oh well moving on to my next practice kit.





















No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS