Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Friday, April 13, 2012

Sorscha - Khador Warcaster painted by DC23


Sorscha - Khador Warcaster painted by DC23 photo

Just finished my Sorscha with custom color scheme.

This was sort of an experiment as I wanted to give my eventual Khador army a different color scheme other than the standard red. I love the original scheme but wanted to give my Khadors a more military feel to them. Thus I opted to add military ( olive ) green to my Sorscha.

Sorscha will be my basis for all the scheme of my Khador models. Still a lot of reds but with a touch of olive green. Sorscha was speed painted a bit and I finished painting her for around 3 hours. Fun figure to paint except for the face as the left arm is getting in the way of painting the eyes. I managed though and I am pretty happy with the outcome.

Also all my Khador models will be on top of snow themed bases. Green, red and snow makes for a Christmas themed looking Khador army ( lol ). Anyways here are a few more photos... also do rate my photos at my gallery at paintedHOBBIES.com. Here is the link guys...



Sorscha - Khador Warcaster painted by DC23 photo

Sorscha - Khador Warcaster painted by DC23 photo

Sorscha - Khador Warcaster painted by DC23 photo

Sorscha - Khador Warcaster painted by DC23 photo

2 comments:

Kuwajima said...

Nice Job, the green not to bad and makes her stand out.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks! Hope she looks better after a matte coat. :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS