Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Saturday, February 18, 2012

THE HOBBIT movie = new HOBBY???


The Hobbit wallpaper

It has been a looooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg wait and finally it is coming!

I am a huge Lord of the Rings fan, I read all the books, I have numerous LOTR books, almost have all the action figures from " toybiz ", some trading cards and even a Legolas ash tray.

Not too sure but I think I have around 150 pieces of LOTR action figures in my display cabinet. I have like 10 Frodo Baggins and around 8 Legolas action figures. All figures are covered in dust but the new up coming " The Hobbit " movie makes me want to clean them up and take photos of them for the net to see. OR better yet, I could start buying and painting some Lord of the Rings Games Workshop figures soon.

Same as when I saw the small beautiful face of my first new born child, I could not explain how happy I am when I saw the trailer of the up coming The Hobbit movie.

The Lord of the Rings trading cards are hard to come by, The toyline 6 inch action figures from toybiz is long dead and collecting the LOTR GW miniature figures is the nearest thing to what I have been doing for the past 3 years. If I get to buy my first LOTR miniature, my Vallejo paints will be of some use again.

The movie got me excited... and I might be moving on to a different hobby this 2012.

 

4 comments:

kriz said...

SUP bro, Good to see some blog post's from you.

MR_ZINC (AULON) said...

hehe, seems like i'm not the only one gettign addicted to miniatures ;)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks Kriz!

I have yet to buy my first box of minis... but will do tomorrow Aulon! :)

Anonymous said...

I will watch this one soon. Thanks for this update.

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS