Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Biggest RANT Post Ever!!!


Just Enjoy the Hobby Guys photo

Had a very fruitful day today... But I have now my " Biggest " Rant post ever!

I have basically DELETED all my old negative rant posts, 11 rant posts to be exact. I basically replaced all 11 of them with the image you see above. The poster pretty much says it all I guess... So that's it... my biggest rant post ever is deleting all my old rant posts. :)

Just Enjoy the Hobby and everything it has to offer guys. Til' next real post! :)

1 comment:

Matt Mrozek aka mvm3897 said...

AMEN BROTHER!!!!

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS