Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, August 7, 2011

8inch custom robot QEE wip - more mods


DIYQEEPhoto

I was very very sick since Friday. I do not know if it is too much excitement about the MAC forums anniversary party, Toymaker going to the Philippines, Greattoys sponsoring both my blog and our event OR my no rice during dinner diet that I have been doing for 2 weeks, that caused me to become really ill.

I managed to do some small mods on this project earlier today though. I need my client's approval to continue with the project. The client wanted a steam punk look to the 8 inch DIY QEE, So I thought of actually making it have a sort of a mohawk to solidify the steam PUNK concept literally.

I just need to add lips to the 2.5 inch egg shaped QEE, weld marks all over the 8 inch QEE, a couple more cables and more screws. I think I will be painting this guy sooner than later. Anyways, here are some progress photos so far...

DIYQEEPhoto

DIYQEEPhoto

DIYQEEPhoto

DIYQEEPhoto

DIYQEEPhoto

DIYQEEPhoto

DIYQEEPhoto

Thanks for dropping by! Til' next update! :)


4 comments:

Aulon said...

looks nice bro!

btw, how about some Zeta updates??

DC23 said...

I got it a bit on hold, as the client wants me to ship it by October. But will work on it soon. :)

Krizkreations said...

If your ill-ness was intestinal, Then that may have been your body flushing itself.
do you think ya lost some lbs?
Hope yer doing better bro.

DC23 said...

Yeap I did lose a few... will have another check today bro. :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS