Search This Blog
LABELS
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Our prayers goes to our brothers in Japan...
Sad day to our brothers in Japan who were affected by the Tsunami and Earth quake yesterday. All our prayers goes to all the people who were affected and we are hoping for their faster recovery. News of the details of this disaster at CNN and I think it's not getting any better.
My wife has a cousin in Japan who was stranded inside ( under ) a train station. All of the trains were shutdown during the earthquake yesterday. My wife's cousin had with her, her 5 year old daughter who was getting really cold while inside the train for hours. They were then eventually brought to the lobby of Tokyo Disneyland and spent the night at a hotel lobby.
Only people with kids and really old people were allowed to stay in the hotel lobbies, not sure how the normal aged people spent their night yesterday. Again, our prayers goes to all who were affected. Here is the link to Gundam Australia Forums and the Red Cross if you want to give a donation to all the victims of this unfortunate event...
Gundam Australia Japan Quake Appeal
Australian Red Cross Japan & Pacific Appeal
Filipino Red Cross
American Red Cross
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED
As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel . Le...
TOP POSTS
-
I always wanted to share these 2 year old photos of some Darna photo shoots. I work in a tv station as a senior visual effects artist, ...
-
Discarded my post yesterday, made a booboo with the topcoat and ended up with super glossy finish plus the indoor lighting added to the gl...
-
I've been kinda focused on trying to grow my Youtube channel these days. I just finished writing a couple of magazine articles too. One ...
-
UPDATE 12-28-09: Wet sanding Phew! I am so tired right now sanding the armor parts of this kit. As most of you know that sanding is on...
-
Just finished my entry for the Ebasenet head display GB held at ZeroGunz. I chose to add a diorama / scene for the head as I originall...
-
Just sending our second wave of invites to our dual forum Group Build! The Gundam Australia Forums and Mech Arts Community forums Beargguy...
-
This is one of the reasons why I love Vallejos so much. They formulate and design paints depending on use. They also design auxiliar...
-
I have shared this at Facebook, Twitter and Instagram already. But again, Google ignores facebook posts and Facebook posts won...
No comments:
Post a Comment