Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

1/35 Turn A head with exposed internals


Sorry for the quality of the photos. My main camera is busted and the other point and shoot camera is taken by my sister to Korea for a week. I had to settle for my lousy phone camera that cannot shoot decent close up shots.

Anyways, I totally bastardized the Banpresto Turn A Gundam head. I thought of scratch building the shoulder armors and the chest parts, however I want this eligible for Bandai World Cup in case I get too busy and have no time to create a big project for the end of the year.

Thus, I used the internals of the MG G-Fighter as chest parts so that the Bandai / Bankee people could accept this as an entry. I will add more details to the head and the yellow neck part to further blend it with the G - Fighter internals soon. This build will be weathered and hand painted and will have a diorama with 1/35 figures.

I will update you with better photos and the concept of the dio soon, for the mean time here are more lousy photos of my side project so far...





Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :)



4 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

nice !! where d'you get the head ..?

looking forward on this. Goodluck bro !!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

last Toycon where all of you guys met. :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

you did those inner details yourself?? that's just amazing @_@

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

The internal parts are also from the MG G - Fighter kit. :D

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS