Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Friday, October 29, 2010

" The Graveyard " - HDR - ized!


 I am really digging this new tool in Adobe Photoshop CS5 which is HDR toning. This effect is a vain attempt to produce HDR Photography without the fact that you have to shoot a certain shot at least 3 times in 3 different F-stops.

According the wikipedia ( link above )... HDR gives a photograph a more realistic feel of the range of lights in a scene. It tries to show you in an artistic way how we see light in real life. Subtle shadows yet high blinding sunlight are elements in a HDR photography.

I am also learning the real thing... but for the meantime, I am so hooked in HDR these days. Thus I selected a few photos in my " The Graveyard " gallery and HDRized them! Anyways here are the rest of the HDRized photos...

BEFORE


 AFTER


and here are the rest of the HDR - ized photos! 
 






Hope you like them as much as I do...off to make a few more. hihi :D

7 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

those look awesome bro! gotta get CS5 asap :D

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Some awesome results, They look even more life-like with the light spectrum enhancement.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Yeah, thanks... I will take photos of wildlife after BAKWC. Got excited with photography all of a sudden because of this effect. :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

I only have CS5 in the office but only CS3 at home... It has a really high system requirement. I am afraid my Mac could not handle it. :(

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Oh no! This is awesome! Is this feature in CS3? How come I couldn't find it in mine??? :O

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Guess it is a new tool, damn CS3!!! :P

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Yeap! only in CS5 bro... :D

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS