Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Friday, February 26, 2010

PG gundams dancing!

Ello guys, I just want to share this eye popping video of two PGs dancing...the great thing about it is that the camera is moving, stop motion can easily be achieved with your camera in a lock position. BUT this video has camera movement, great stuff! As the director / creator of this video shoots a single pose, he moves the camera and takes the shot, repose and moves the camera again for the next shot...simply unbelievable stuff. The movements of both the camera and the PGs are so smooth, I thought it is CGi. If ever I have a PG I would never attempt to do this though, I cannot imagine how limp the PGs are after the shoot, the joints could be as limp as a dead chicken after this. Anyways here is the best stop motion video of two PGs...

2 comments:

Bearded-Stranger said...

that is definitely cgi. the lighting is too constant. to film something like that would take at the very least 6 hours or so in stop motion. the sun would have moved in that time

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks for the input bro...I thought those are real PGs. :(

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS