Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, January 4, 2010

Exia wallpaper - DC23

Hello guys I am on a roll...but I realized after looking at all the wallpapers...that it has a LOTR feel to it. I mean it's textured and dirty. I am a fan of LOTR anyways and I have 150+ figures, 1000 playing cards, PC game and even some mugs and ashtrays, I could say that my LOTR collection is still a lot bigger than my Gundam collection. hihi...Anyways here are a couple of sizes of the wallpaper I did of my 1/60 Exia...my first modded kit.

1920 x 1440


1440 x 1080

4 comments:

RickBlaine said...

WOW....you are really in the mood to do walpapers. hehehe

Very impressive collection of walpapers.

AH! My e-mail is seiyamad@hotmail.com

See you

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks bro! hahahaha...yeap I need to wear off the mood so that I can do gunpla already. I emailed you already bro. :)

Cyan said...

my god 1/60 modded exia..!
makes my exia feel puny.. XD

Anonymous said...

hehe, yeap bro...I have a 1/100 NG Exia and it is so small compared to this. ;)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS