Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, February 6, 2011

mg Zeta WIP - burned the diorama


As always I was so eager to share with you my quick progress on my MG Zeta diorama. As I've said in my previous post, I will try to make the Dom look like it skid from somewhere and landed violently on our diorama base. I do not want a subtle effect like dry brushing or something like that , Instead I opted for a more aggressive approach by burning the base.

I am pretty happy with the results so far and I will add more bits and pieces of damaged hangar and Dom parts to compliment the burned effect. As much as I wanted to burn other parts / areas of the dio, I thought of just  focusing on showing some damages around the Dom. I think adding damages around the Dom area only will help the viewer focus on the burn / skid damage marks better. Now here are some progress photos so far...








Thanks for dropping by! Til' next update in a few hours! ( just kidding ) :)



Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS