Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Friday, August 26, 2011

meeting the POISON MONKEYS in less than 18 hours!


Poison MonkeysLogo

Sorry guys, just too excited, too enthused, and too overwhelmingly pumped up as I will be be meeting the POISON MONKEYS together with Edmund Teo of HOBBYMATE in less than 18 hours from now! I will be fetching the 3 poison monkeys in Toymaker, Izakku81 and Waylander today!

This is just sooooo unbelievable for me! Will tell you the story some other time why meeting These guys specially Kenny Lim aka Toymaker is too unrealistic, too impossible and too unbelievable for me. He is my Gunpla hero basically, him and Fichtenfoo... so meeting one of those two in this lifetime is just plain CRAZY!!!

But to not totally waste your visit here in this post, here are some links to Toymaker's blog pertaining to the poison monkeys!



Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post guys! :)


4 comments:

Kamm said...

Have a great Time Don :) really happy you get to meet up with Toymaker and stuff ^^!

DC23 said...

Hope to meet you too one day you handsome monkey! maybe I could go to Bangkok if you're there. ;)

Vulcan said...

Don't sweat it man, us normal people have 10million times more reason to get all fanboy about being visited by model geniuses... I put you up with most of them in my book if that takes away some of the nervousness. :D

DC23 said...

It's not true! thus it does not relieve the nervousness! hahahaha 

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS