Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Thursday, August 25, 2011

all HOBBYMATE tools & orders are now taken!


Hobbymate tools photo

All the HOBBYMATE  orders are now sent to hobbymate owner Edmund Teo. Thank you to all those who have ordered here in my blog in this post, you'll be getting all your tools and orders on the party on the 27th! I will have a list of all the people who have ordered and I will personally get your payments to give to Edmund.

I also would like to shout out my gratitude and my sincerest THANK YOU to Edmund for bringing all these nice stuffs from Singapore to the Philippines. I know it will be an extra baggage but Edmund is very nice to bring them to us to enjoy. I honestly do not know how to repay the generosity. Thank you once again bro!

On a side note, I will be doing lots of kits after the party and I have new tools to play with from HOBBYMATE! So stay tuned for a new batch of tutorials and reviews on how to use and how I will be enjoying using my new hobbymate tools!

Of course for those who are not in the Philippines and those who can't come to our MAC forums anniversary party, hobbymate takes orders worldwide and you could put your orders anytime. Here is the link to their official site and their official Facebook page...



Hobbymate advisory: As our friend and hobbymate owner Edmund Teo will be in the Philippines. There will be NO shipment from August 26 to August 29 2011. All online orders received during August 26 - 29 will be shipped on the 30th of August 2011.


Thanks for dropping by! See all those pretty faces on the 27th guys!



No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS