Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

hguc Geara Zulu ver DC23


Ello guys, I just finished this hguc Geara Zulu, I got lazy and decided not to put decals anymore. This is basically a warm up build for the AC White Glint, to get accustomed to smaller parts after the PG Zeta build. I did not only get comfortable with the small parts I also got to practice detail painting the koto parts on the kit...honestly, this is my first time that I actually enjoyed working on such a small kit.

The base is temporary though, I plan to pair this with my hguc Kshatriya eventually and maybe also my hguc Unicorn. Anyways I had fun building this and I might do more hgucs more often. I'll be working on the AC White Glint starting tomorrow, so no Gundams for me for a while...but I will be back for more Gunpla, maybe create a super detailed one once I finished the AC coz I figured that I have not created a super modded kit and it is already March. now, here are some pics of this no fuzz warm up build...


Thanks for viewing! til' next post! ;)


9 comments:

Mattia said...

another masterpiece! :-)
can I ask you if there is a particular technique to do in such a precise and tidy way the details you made in white? I mean is it just hand painting (with a very steady hand!) or what? I really struggle to get such nice detailing in my kits (I am just a beginner though)

cheers
Mattia

Anonymous said...

Thanks bro...not really a masterpiece, just a warm up build. The details in white and silver are hand painted with a very pointy brush...the size of the brush is 00...a steady hand is a must.hihi...you'll get the hang of it bro. ;)

chubbybots said...

One thing I must say ^^ Your pictures improve a lot in this one :D I love the dark background for this!!

Anonymous said...

@ chubbybots, thanks bro...learned the ISO 200 from you bro. still strugling in Photography though, just a lucky click. thanks! ;)

G-ZOP said...

Amazing and this is just a warm up I can only imagine what the white glint will end up like....kinda excited...

I always wonder what size of plaplate u use on 1/100 kits.

again great kit.

Anonymous said...

thanks a ton bro...appreciate the cimpliments. I use .3mm pla plate on this one and I usually use .5mm pla plates for 1/100s. ;)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks Poison! XD

Evo619 said...

What image editor or program do you use to make the custom photos such as the first picture at the top? Its something I would want to look into when I get better in the future lol.

DC23 said...

Adobe Photoshop sir. :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS