Search This Blog
LABELS
Saturday, February 5, 2011
G-SHOT winners coming up!
We have the 3 winners in the 3 categories already, we are still working on the winners of the Best in Photo category and Best in Diorama category. The final stages of the judging was really fun as we had to vote in a poll at a secret section in Gundam Australia Forums.
Voting in a poll proved a lot more exciting as you do not see what the other 4 judges casted. You can only see your votes and wait for the results. This is pretty exciting stuff for all of us and winners should be announced soon at Gundam Guy! Stay tuned guys! Results will be coming up very very soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED
As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel . Le...
TOP POSTS
-
Discarded my post yesterday, made a booboo with the topcoat and ended up with super glossy finish plus the indoor lighting added to the gl...
-
I've been kinda focused on trying to grow my Youtube channel these days. I just finished writing a couple of magazine articles too. One ...
-
I always wanted to share these 2 year old photos of some Darna photo shoots. I work in a tv station as a senior visual effects artist, ...
-
I am currently in the office right now and I just finished doing a custom color scheme study of my 1/144 GN-X build. I did this in Adobe Ph...
-
Hello guys, I have here a bunch of pictures of my MG Infinite Justice, this kit was the main part of my " The Graveyard " diorama...
-
UPDATE 12-28-09: Wet sanding Phew! I am so tired right now sanding the armor parts of this kit. As most of you know that sanding is on...
-
Just finished my entry for the Ebasenet head display GB held at ZeroGunz. I chose to add a diorama / scene for the head as I originall...
-
Just sending our second wave of invites to our dual forum Group Build! The Gundam Australia Forums and Mech Arts Community forums Beargguy...
No comments:
Post a Comment