Search This Blog
LABELS
Thursday, February 3, 2011
waiting patiently for the other bots...
Me and Raymond Celeste aka rzero1 has finished one of our BOTs. I will be doing a series of this mini robots made from scraps same as rzero1. I call my mini robots, bitBOTs while rzero calls his junkBOTs.
There are already 28 participants in this group build and both our BOTs are waiting for each completed kit!
The gallery here in my blog is up already and I will update the gallery as participants finish their builds, However you could join in the fun and discussion in our MAC forums. Here is the link to our WIP section where everybody is cooking up their concept MECH builds...
Mech Arts Community forums WIP section
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED
As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel . Le...
TOP POSTS
-
Discarded my post yesterday, made a booboo with the topcoat and ended up with super glossy finish plus the indoor lighting added to the gl...
-
I've been kinda focused on trying to grow my Youtube channel these days. I just finished writing a couple of magazine articles too. One ...
-
UPDATE 12-28-09: Wet sanding Phew! I am so tired right now sanding the armor parts of this kit. As most of you know that sanding is on...
-
I am currently in the office right now and I just finished doing a custom color scheme study of my 1/144 GN-X build. I did this in Adobe Ph...
-
I always wanted to share these 2 year old photos of some Darna photo shoots. I work in a tv station as a senior visual effects artist, ...
-
Just sending our second wave of invites to our dual forum Group Build! The Gundam Australia Forums and Mech Arts Community forums Beargguy...
-
This is one of the reasons why I love Vallejos so much. They formulate and design paints depending on use. They also design auxiliar...
-
Just finished my entry for the Ebasenet head display GB held at ZeroGunz. I chose to add a diorama / scene for the head as I originall...
4 comments:
These things are everywhere! lol,
They look great side by side they really do. Keep it up DC & Ray ^^
I'm working on it!!! wait up!! hi hi!! XD
waiting, waiting patiently. :)
I think ALL of the entries would look great in a huge wallpaper. :)
Post a Comment