Search This Blog
LABELS
Sunday, January 30, 2011
my new fake BANDAI shirt!
I got my new BANDAI logo inspired shirt yesterday at the MAC meet up. I designed some fun fake bandai logos a while back and thought of actually asking Fil Dimaano to make one for me. I wanted it black but as I grew one size over the holidays, Fil only found a navy blue shirt in XXL.
Aside from the need to diet, the shirt is not meant to scrutinize Gay people or "Badings". In fact, I have a handful of gay men and gay women friends as I used to work as a freelance video director before working for a broadcasting company. You see, almost all production assistants, make up artists, producers, clients and fellow directors are not straight.
I love the shirt very much, I do think my gay friends might actually love them too as it seems to shout " I am proud to be gay "! Our friend Fil should be ready to produce some " BAD-ING " shirts these coming weeks I guess.
Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED
As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel . Le...
TOP POSTS
-
Just finished my entry for the Ebasenet head display GB held at ZeroGunz. I chose to add a diorama / scene for the head as I originall...
-
Ello guys, my tutorial page has some damaged links yesterday and I was able to repair the links today. However I decided to give each tutori...
-
Just sending our second wave of invites to our dual forum Group Build! The Gundam Australia Forums and Mech Arts Community forums Beargguy...
-
I have finally completed my Starcraft diorama last night. I have finished painting the 1/30 Zerg Hydralisk more than a month ago and...
-
click to enlarge to 1600 x 1000 The concept behind the Gilgamesh project is simple... " The Gilgamesh Project " i...
-
photos from Gundam Guy I am still overly undecided for what to get for Christmas and eventually what to do for my Bandai Model Kit World Cu...
-
Hello guys, I have here a bunch of pictures of my MG Infinite Justice, this kit was the main part of my " The Graveyard " diorama...
-
This Group Build is now a collaboration between our friends from Gundam Australia Forums and our MAC forums !!! We thought as both forums...
-
I just finished painting the PG MKII diorama that was formerly the MG Sazabi diorama. This is as big as my The Graveyard dio as this was...
No comments:
Post a Comment