Search This Blog
LABELS
Monday, January 24, 2011
G-SHOT - last day of submission!
Midnight January 24 - Last day of submission for the biggest post BMKWC contest, G-SHOT! Hope to see your builds soon as yours truly will be one of the 5 judges who will have a hard time selecting the winners in all 5 categories. As it is, their is a ton of great looking entries already and we will try our best to select the very best! Here is a link to Gundam Guy's lastest G-SHOT post...
G-SHOT - Best Diorama entries (PART B)
Winners will be announced at Gundam Guy and here on January 29th! Goodluck to all guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED
As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel . Le...
TOP POSTS
-
Ello guys, my tutorial page has some damaged links yesterday and I was able to repair the links today. However I decided to give each tutori...
-
click to enlarge to 1600 x 1000 The concept behind the Gilgamesh project is simple... " The Gilgamesh Project " i...
-
Clown image from www.likecool.com Although I have been focused on promoting our forums and our members' contributions here in m...
-
As always, I do not claim expertise in this hobby but I just want to share my steps on how I build my kits. I thought of this coz I get ...
-
I just finished painting the PG MKII diorama that was formerly the MG Sazabi diorama. This is as big as my The Graveyard dio as this was...
-
Discarded my post yesterday, made a booboo with the topcoat and ended up with super glossy finish plus the indoor lighting added to the gl...
-
Just finished my entry for the Ebasenet head display GB held at ZeroGunz. I chose to add a diorama / scene for the head as I originall...
-
I have been working with this kit since around June but I only worked on it for roughly 3 months since then. Too much distractions ...
No comments:
Post a Comment