Search This Blog
LABELS
Thursday, November 4, 2010
The looooooooooooooooooooooong wait is over! it's time!
The looooooooooooooooooooooong wait is over! it's time!
Bandai Model Kit World Cup 2010 in the Philippines will be starting tomorrow! November 5 will be the first submission date of the event. I and most of our MAC forum members will be submitting our entries on November 6 ( Saturday ), thus I will be covering the event on the second submission date already. I think there is nothing much to see on the 1st day anyways. hihi
I have a lousy camera though, but I will try my best to take photos of the event come Saturday. I would just like to say Goodluck to all the MAC member participants in this event! The only Bandai - Bankee sponsored event in the country and simply the biggest Gunpla annual contest in the world.
Best of wishes to all our ZeroGunz Filipino members, GMAC members at Facebook and Pinoy Gundam members as well! See you in the event guys! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED
As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel . Le...
TOP POSTS
-
Just finished my entry for the Ebasenet head display GB held at ZeroGunz. I chose to add a diorama / scene for the head as I originall...
-
Ello guys, my tutorial page has some damaged links yesterday and I was able to repair the links today. However I decided to give each tutori...
-
I have finally completed my Starcraft diorama last night. I have finished painting the 1/30 Zerg Hydralisk more than a month ago and...
-
Discarded my post yesterday, made a booboo with the topcoat and ended up with super glossy finish plus the indoor lighting added to the gl...
-
I've been kinda focused on trying to grow my Youtube channel these days. I just finished writing a couple of magazine articles too. One ...
-
I am currently in the office right now and I just finished doing a custom color scheme study of my 1/144 GN-X build. I did this in Adobe Ph...
-
photos from Gundam Guy I am still overly undecided for what to get for Christmas and eventually what to do for my Bandai Model Kit World Cu...
-
Hello guys, I have here a bunch of pictures of my MG Infinite Justice, this kit was the main part of my " The Graveyard " diorama...
-
Just sending our second wave of invites to our dual forum Group Build! The Gundam Australia Forums and Mech Arts Community forums Beargguy...

6 comments:
What day po ba usually maganda pumunta sa BMKWC first time ko pa lang kasi pupunta. Thanks po :)
If you are not joining / participating the best day is on the third day. All of the modelers are in the event and it is also the awarding of winners day. :D
ah thank you po. Would it be possible also to see the PG SF there? :)
I'm not sure bro... :)
san ba yung event?
Eastwood Libis bro. :D
Post a Comment