Search This Blog
LABELS
Sunday, June 6, 2010
The O II sketch art
I read this a few days ago at Gundam Guy's blog and I cannot keep my mind of it. It kinda reminds me of Zluca's Schnabelgun III. As G.G. mentioned in his blog, this is basically a Zeon remnant MS that he read in " Mobile Suit Gundam Revival of Zeon ".
Anyways I just want to share it with you here, as G.G. said this could be a good reference for modding the upcoming MG the O in September ( or August? ). I highly doubt someone could finish one like this for Bakuc this year coz if the O really is released on September, that will only be a couple of months before Bakuc 2010.
Thus, for someone to pull this off for Bakuc, you have to spend two months of sleepless nights. But then again, we would not know... maybe someone does can pull this off using the MG the O for Bakuc. let's wait and see then. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED
As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel . Le...
TOP POSTS
-
I just had a great day hanging out with our friends from Singapore today. Yesterday ( actually August 27, 2011 ) we had our much ...
-
The first Gunpla Builders World Cup has just been concluded in Australia , The Bandai announcement is now official ! BUT before we gea...
-
Just sending our second wave of invites to our dual forum Group Build! The Gundam Australia Forums and Mech Arts Community forums Beargguy...
-
As always, I do not claim expertise in this hobby but I just want to share my steps on how I build my kits. I thought of this coz I get ...
-
Clown image from www.likecool.com Although I have been focused on promoting our forums and our members' contributions here in m...
-
Discarded my post yesterday, made a booboo with the topcoat and ended up with super glossy finish plus the indoor lighting added to the gl...
-
Ello guys, someone suggested that I give a Gundam the same photo treatment I did with my Brutishdog kit which is a high contrast night e...
-
Ello guys, my tutorial page has some damaged links yesterday and I was able to repair the links today. However I decided to give each tutori...
-
click to enlarge to 1600 x 1000 The concept behind the Gilgamesh project is simple... " The Gilgamesh Project " i...

No comments:
Post a Comment