Ello guys, I found this really interesting trailer of the upcoming 00 movie...I think the video shows the design and conceptualization meetings about the mechs and may be the characterization of the pilots. The same pilots, now a bit older have new mechs for the movie namely; Rafael Gundam ( Seravee ), Gundam Zabanya ( Cherudim ), Gundam Harute ( Kyrios ) and 00 Qan[T] ( 00 ). I do not know much about the movie but I am really interested with the gimmicks and new looks of the mechs. personally I think the mechs looks meaner and better than there previous counterparts. I am looking forward to the model kit rendition by Bandai of the Rafael Gundam in particular. Anyways here is the video...
Search This Blog
LABELS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED
As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel . Le...
TOP POSTS
-
I just had a great day hanging out with our friends from Singapore today. Yesterday ( actually August 27, 2011 ) we had our much ...
-
The first Gunpla Builders World Cup has just been concluded in Australia , The Bandai announcement is now official ! BUT before we gea...
-
Just sending our second wave of invites to our dual forum Group Build! The Gundam Australia Forums and Mech Arts Community forums Beargguy...
-
Ello guys, someone suggested that I give a Gundam the same photo treatment I did with my Brutishdog kit which is a high contrast night e...
-
Ello guys I have been using Future to seal my kits for a year now...Basically I learned this marvelous product at Fichtenfoo ( where els...
-
This Group Build is now a collaboration between our friends from Gundam Australia Forums and our MAC forums !!! We thought as both forums...
-
I can't really say if Mr.GAV has improved since his first few builds as he has always been very very good! Mr.GAV has always presen...
-
I had a post a few moons back asking " What is your LEAST favorite Gundam design ever? " . I was referring to the design of ...
-
Hi Guys! I am killing time at work as I just finished my reports, so I thought I'd share my latest ( sort of ) work. I did...
-
This is one of the reasons why I love Vallejos so much. They formulate and design paints depending on use. They also design auxiliar...
No comments:
Post a Comment