Search This Blog
LABELS
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Shadowbox bot created by Chris Moffitt
Kriz dropped a link to conceptrobots.blogspot.com a couple of days ago and we were treated to some spectacular robot artworks I have never seen before. The photo and robot design I posted caught me most in particular as I love the organic feel of the design.
The designer and 3D artist who created this beautiful work is Chris Moffit. Chris is from the United States and has done some of the best concept robots and illustrations I have seen. His beautiful works makes me itchy to revisit my 3D Studio Max roots. Not that I could do this sort of thing now but his works are just so inspiring.
Here is the link to the hires image of this post and more images at Muppet Works...
Shadowbox bot created by Chris Moffitt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED
As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel . Le...
TOP POSTS
-
I always wanted to share these 2 year old photos of some Darna photo shoots. I work in a tv station as a senior visual effects artist, ...
-
We are proud to shout out today that the best source of toys and Gunpla here in the Philippines will be co-sponsoring our 2012 Mecha C...
-
Ello guys, my tutorial page has some damaged links yesterday and I was able to repair the links today. However I decided to give each tutori...
-
Clown image from www.likecool.com Although I have been focused on promoting our forums and our members' contributions here in m...
-
photos from Gundam Guy I am still overly undecided for what to get for Christmas and eventually what to do for my Bandai Model Kit World Cu...
-
I've been kinda focused on trying to grow my Youtube channel these days. I just finished writing a couple of magazine articles too. One ...
-
Discarded my post yesterday, made a booboo with the topcoat and ended up with super glossy finish plus the indoor lighting added to the gl...
-
I just finished painting the PG MKII diorama that was formerly the MG Sazabi diorama. This is as big as my The Graveyard dio as this was...
-
We have only 3 basic rules for our ZAKU group build @ MAC forums. One is to use any Zaku kit from 1/48, perfect grade, hguc, first grad...
No comments:
Post a Comment