Search This Blog
LABELS
Saturday, January 22, 2011
TOYMAKER versus DC23
Honestly I do not even know how to start my paragraph. And yes, you read the logo right... This is basically a face off between the master and the student. Kenny Lim aka Toymaker graciously accepted my offer to have a Gunpla face off between him and me this year.
Singapore versus Philippines, blogger versus blogger, modeler versus modeler, concept versus concept, style versus style, Gunpla versus Gunpla, handsome guy versus handsome fat guy... Kidding aside, yours truly and Kenny will have a face off / build off this year. This got me so excited I only have a couple of hours to rest before going back to work, but I just had to blog about this.
Details of this Gunpla war... Toymaker versus DC23, coming very soon guys...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED
As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel . Le...
TOP POSTS
-
Just finished my entry for the Ebasenet head display GB held at ZeroGunz. I chose to add a diorama / scene for the head as I originall...
-
Ello guys, my tutorial page has some damaged links yesterday and I was able to repair the links today. However I decided to give each tutori...
-
I have finally completed my Starcraft diorama last night. I have finished painting the 1/30 Zerg Hydralisk more than a month ago and...
-
Discarded my post yesterday, made a booboo with the topcoat and ended up with super glossy finish plus the indoor lighting added to the gl...
-
I've been kinda focused on trying to grow my Youtube channel these days. I just finished writing a couple of magazine articles too. One ...
-
I am currently in the office right now and I just finished doing a custom color scheme study of my 1/144 GN-X build. I did this in Adobe Ph...
-
Hello guys, I have here a bunch of pictures of my MG Infinite Justice, this kit was the main part of my " The Graveyard " diorama...
-
Just sending our second wave of invites to our dual forum Group Build! The Gundam Australia Forums and Mech Arts Community forums Beargguy...
No comments:
Post a Comment