Search This Blog
LABELS
Thursday, November 4, 2010
my first DC23 mech arts shirt...
I feel very narcissistic today... so I decided to have a couple of shirts printed with my blog at the back. We have MAC forums shirts already but I thought promoting my own blog won't be a bad idea. Fil Dimaano aka Filmechs designed the MAC shirts and could print custom ones for anyone.
I remember I owe Kriz / Rmahza a shirt ( MAC forum moderator ), but will send him the MAC shirt maybe after Bandai World Cup. I have no way of accessing, photobucket, yahoo mail and Facebook here in the office so I need to post it here so that I can email the image to Fil once I get home.
Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED
As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel . Le...
TOP POSTS
-
Just finished my entry for the Ebasenet head display GB held at ZeroGunz. I chose to add a diorama / scene for the head as I originall...
-
Just sending our second wave of invites to our dual forum Group Build! The Gundam Australia Forums and Mech Arts Community forums Beargguy...
-
Ello guys, my tutorial page has some damaged links yesterday and I was able to repair the links today. However I decided to give each tutori...
-
I have finally completed my Starcraft diorama last night. I have finished painting the 1/30 Zerg Hydralisk more than a month ago and...
-
click to enlarge to 1600 x 1000 The concept behind the Gilgamesh project is simple... " The Gilgamesh Project " i...
-
photos from Gundam Guy I am still overly undecided for what to get for Christmas and eventually what to do for my Bandai Model Kit World Cu...
-
Hello guys, I have here a bunch of pictures of my MG Infinite Justice, this kit was the main part of my " The Graveyard " diorama...
-
This Group Build is now a collaboration between our friends from Gundam Australia Forums and our MAC forums !!! We thought as both forums...
-
I just finished painting the PG MKII diorama that was formerly the MG Sazabi diorama. This is as big as my The Graveyard dio as this was...

6 comments:
I want a shirt!
I think you need to PM Filmechs at MAC forums for a shirt bro. He is doing all of our shirts :)
sir magkano po isa?
Bro it's just a personal shirt... but if you like one, you could ask Filmechs at MAC forums fro the price. :)
Dagnabbit, I think Fil printed mine already.
Oh well, I have another one anyways!
I saw yours! ganda! :D
Post a Comment