Search This Blog
LABELS
Sunday, October 31, 2010
my MG Sazabi is done!!! THANK YOU! :D
I have finished putting decals and weathering of my MG Sazabi today! save some soot effects in a few areas the kit itself is done and ready for November 6! Unfortunately it rained a bit today, thus I was not able to paint the backpack. I will paint both backpack and 1/72 figures tomorrow definitely and try to finish a few days before the event.
Sorry though coz I won't be posting any more photos of my MG Sazabi. Hopefully even though I shared so much in the WIP of this build, There will still be an element of surprise once you guys have seen the whole mech. I will present my " the Gilgamesh project " very soon! thank you as always for the support!
On a side note, my deepest thanks to the 3 ( so far 2 are posted ) young modelers who joined our first SD competition. I will have to feature these guys within the week and decide after Bandai World Cup the ultimate winner who has the funniest and best SD kit. Goodluck guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED
As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel . Le...
TOP POSTS
-
Clown image from www.likecool.com Although I have been focused on promoting our forums and our members' contributions here in m...
-
Just finished my entry for the Ebasenet head display GB held at ZeroGunz. I chose to add a diorama / scene for the head as I originall...
-
Ello guys, my tutorial page has some damaged links yesterday and I was able to repair the links today. However I decided to give each tutori...
-
Just sending our second wave of invites to our dual forum Group Build! The Gundam Australia Forums and Mech Arts Community forums Beargguy...
-
photos from Gundam Guy I am still overly undecided for what to get for Christmas and eventually what to do for my Bandai Model Kit World Cu...
-
I have finally completed my Starcraft diorama last night. I have finished painting the 1/30 Zerg Hydralisk more than a month ago and...
-
click to enlarge to 1600 x 1000 The concept behind the Gilgamesh project is simple... " The Gilgamesh Project " i...
-
This Group Build is now a collaboration between our friends from Gundam Australia Forums and our MAC forums !!! We thought as both forums...
-
I have shared this at Facebook, Twitter and Instagram already. But again, Google ignores facebook posts and Facebook posts won...
-
Hello guys, I have here a bunch of pictures of my MG Infinite Justice, this kit was the main part of my " The Graveyard " diorama...
8 comments:
the rust weathering on this looks perfect, and the weathering looks very natural as well bro.
good luck in the comp.
Thanks bro! I think it has a smaller chance of winning coz of the weathering though I have my blog as inspiration already, not really into contests unlike before. I personally think judges like them with clean finishing, I could always show them the photos before weathering though. hehe
Lupit Don! Very life like weathering. I really prefer clean builds, but maybe that's because i'm still new at this but seeing your weathering works make me want to convert. hehehehe. Goodluck, antay ako post mo on the results, wala ako sa Pinas e.
sir Don, anong figures po ang ginagamit ninyo para sa diorama? may nabibili po ba nito locally?
Thanks a ton bro! I love weathered kits in dioramas, but I do appreciate clean builds as well. :D
I used 1/87 figures for the Graveyard but I will be using 1/72 figs for this build. I luckily found the 1/72 figs at Lil's Trinoma. :D
thanks boss sa reply.
Anytime kabayan! :)
Post a Comment