Search This Blog
LABELS
Friday, October 29, 2010
1 week to go!
Exactly 1 week to go before Bandai World Cup! As I've said to Kriz / Rmahza... I have yet to paint the backpack of my MG Sazabi, add details to the diorama, paint ten 1/72 figures, and weather the whole kit. And I have to cram all those work in 1 week.
I started this project around June, but eventually ended up cramming ( not rushing ) to make it to Bandai World Cup, oh well... I have to take a break from blogging at home starting today, though I could still blog in the office until submission date ( November 6 ).
Goodluck to all the participants, I am pretty much sure a huge percentage of you guys are also cramming to make it to the deadline. hihi... So, until November 6 this blog is in semi stealth mode. Til' next post guys! :)
On a side note: Our first ever MAC SD competition will end tomorrow... so I hope at least 3 people joined and will post their work in the forums. If you are one of those 3, please post photos of your funny SD in here - 1st MAC SD contest entries
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED
As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel . Le...
TOP POSTS
-
Ello guys, my tutorial page has some damaged links yesterday and I was able to repair the links today. However I decided to give each tutori...
-
click to enlarge to 1600 x 1000 The concept behind the Gilgamesh project is simple... " The Gilgamesh Project " i...
-
Clown image from www.likecool.com Although I have been focused on promoting our forums and our members' contributions here in m...
-
As always, I do not claim expertise in this hobby but I just want to share my steps on how I build my kits. I thought of this coz I get ...
-
I just finished painting the PG MKII diorama that was formerly the MG Sazabi diorama. This is as big as my The Graveyard dio as this was...
-
Just sending our second wave of invites to our dual forum Group Build! The Gundam Australia Forums and Mech Arts Community forums Beargguy...
-
Discarded my post yesterday, made a booboo with the topcoat and ended up with super glossy finish plus the indoor lighting added to the gl...
-
Just finished my entry for the Ebasenet head display GB held at ZeroGunz. I chose to add a diorama / scene for the head as I originall...
2 comments:
ALL THE BEST BRO.
Thanks! No pressures now though unlike the previous couple of years. ;)
Post a Comment