Search This Blog
LABELS
Saturday, September 25, 2010
the GILGAMESH project
Three years after the Axis descent towards Earth where both Amuro and Char was KIA ( Killed in Action ), A small faction of Neo Zeon loyalists worked on an upgraded version of the Sazabi. They named the monster - Gilgamesh.
The Gilgamesh project was done in the remote regions of Northern Siberia on Earth and has been wreaking havoc on its test flights amongst the small Federation forces around the region. The Gilgamesh is simply called the abominable snowman by it's enemies.
to be continued ( edited )...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED
As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel . Le...
TOP POSTS
-
I just had a great day hanging out with our friends from Singapore today. Yesterday ( actually August 27, 2011 ) we had our much ...
-
Ello guys, my tutorial page has some damaged links yesterday and I was able to repair the links today. However I decided to give each tutori...
-
The first Gunpla Builders World Cup has just been concluded in Australia , The Bandai announcement is now official ! BUT before we gea...
-
Ello guys, someone suggested that I give a Gundam the same photo treatment I did with my Brutishdog kit which is a high contrast night e...
-
Clown image from www.likecool.com Although I have been focused on promoting our forums and our members' contributions here in m...
-
As always, I do not claim expertise in this hobby but I just want to share my steps on how I build my kits. I thought of this coz I get ...
-
click to enlarge to 1600 x 1000 The concept behind the Gilgamesh project is simple... " The Gilgamesh Project " i...
-
Just sending our second wave of invites to our dual forum Group Build! The Gundam Australia Forums and Mech Arts Community forums Beargguy...
-
I just finished painting the PG MKII diorama that was formerly the MG Sazabi diorama. This is as big as my The Graveyard dio as this was...

2 comments:
So this finally has a name.... Looks pretty good if this is a taste of what's to come! The holes you've cut creates a pretty distinctive silhouette.
Yeah bro, the silhouette will pretty much look the same once finished coz I will just add surface details from here on. thanks! :)
Post a Comment