Search This Blog
LABELS
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
POLLs removed
Ello guys, the MAC forums is starting to shape up in a week... lots of discussions and posts are already in. So I decided to remove my POLLs here in my blog. The polls are slowing down the loading time of my blog and again due to the forums, I find it unnecessary as their are tons of discussions there already.
Unlike my first poll, which is " What should I do for Bakuc ? " which had hundreds of voters, both these polls had fewer votes. However, the results are pretty interesting. I plan to clean up my blog a little to again speed up the loading time... so I might remove a few more things on the side bar.
As always, thank you to all who voted! Just enjoy the hobby guys! ;)
Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! XD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED
As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel . Le...
TOP POSTS
-
Ello guys, my tutorial page has some damaged links yesterday and I was able to repair the links today. However I decided to give each tutori...
-
click to enlarge to 1600 x 1000 The concept behind the Gilgamesh project is simple... " The Gilgamesh Project " i...
-
As always, I do not claim expertise in this hobby but I just want to share my steps on how I build my kits. I thought of this coz I get ...
-
Clown image from www.likecool.com Although I have been focused on promoting our forums and our members' contributions here in m...
-
I just finished painting the PG MKII diorama that was formerly the MG Sazabi diorama. This is as big as my The Graveyard dio as this was...
-
Just sending our second wave of invites to our dual forum Group Build! The Gundam Australia Forums and Mech Arts Community forums Beargguy...
-
Discarded my post yesterday, made a booboo with the topcoat and ended up with super glossy finish plus the indoor lighting added to the gl...
-
Just finished my entry for the Ebasenet head display GB held at ZeroGunz. I chose to add a diorama / scene for the head as I originall...
No comments:
Post a Comment