Search This Blog
LABELS
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
New though old look for DC23 mech arts...
Ello guys, lazy to do Gunpla this morning but hopefully I'll get to work on the PG MKII later after lunch.
The weather is gloomy and bad today and I guess that contributed a lot to my lazy mood. I have the MKII beside me though, and I have detached all the armor leg pieces for modding.
I did some minor tweaking of the M.A.C. contest banner and I also edited my avatar. Now the avatar has the accent colors of my blog which is yellow-green paint splatter ( or puke ), red and blacks. I am really digging my new avatar... will be sticking with it for some time.
Anyways, I also changed the color and overall look ( not the template ) of my blog today and chose to give the blog a darker feel. I had this look before but I had white text ( kinda normal to me ), so I am experimenting with a dull bluish gray background with black texts. I am not really sure if it works, I could always go for the normal light colored text over a dark background anyways. What do you think guys???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED
As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel . Le...
TOP POSTS
-
Ello guys, my tutorial page has some damaged links yesterday and I was able to repair the links today. However I decided to give each tutori...
-
click to enlarge to 1600 x 1000 The concept behind the Gilgamesh project is simple... " The Gilgamesh Project " i...
-
As always, I do not claim expertise in this hobby but I just want to share my steps on how I build my kits. I thought of this coz I get ...
-
Clown image from www.likecool.com Although I have been focused on promoting our forums and our members' contributions here in m...
-
I just finished painting the PG MKII diorama that was formerly the MG Sazabi diorama. This is as big as my The Graveyard dio as this was...
-
Just sending our second wave of invites to our dual forum Group Build! The Gundam Australia Forums and Mech Arts Community forums Beargguy...
-
Discarded my post yesterday, made a booboo with the topcoat and ended up with super glossy finish plus the indoor lighting added to the gl...
-
Just finished my entry for the Ebasenet head display GB held at ZeroGunz. I chose to add a diorama / scene for the head as I originall...

No comments:
Post a Comment