Search This Blog
LABELS
Sunday, July 25, 2010
New MAC forums banner
Ello guys, I did a new MAC forum banner last night... featuring the kits of MatX ( creator ), mdgelo and my kit. I am growing tired seeing the same banner ( same as my blog ) over and over again. Plus I feel I have to give credit to both guys who actually joined the empty forum before me last year.
Unfortunately, my Photobucket PRO account has expired... and the credit card in my paypal is practically broke. hihi... So, Photobucket was not able to charge the monthly fee this month. Anyways, I am going to assign a new credit card to my paypal account, but this needs validation... so I can't actually post actual sized images with my photobucket account for a good 3 to 5 days.
Once a Photobucket PRO account expires, that account cannot post the actual size of the image, instead you could only post low resolution or smaller versions of your images. Anyways, I practically posted this so that both guys can grab the image and change the banner themselves. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED
As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel . Le...
TOP POSTS
-
Ello guys, my tutorial page has some damaged links yesterday and I was able to repair the links today. However I decided to give each tutori...
-
click to enlarge to 1600 x 1000 The concept behind the Gilgamesh project is simple... " The Gilgamesh Project " i...
-
As always, I do not claim expertise in this hobby but I just want to share my steps on how I build my kits. I thought of this coz I get ...
-
Clown image from www.likecool.com Although I have been focused on promoting our forums and our members' contributions here in m...
-
I just finished painting the PG MKII diorama that was formerly the MG Sazabi diorama. This is as big as my The Graveyard dio as this was...
-
Just sending our second wave of invites to our dual forum Group Build! The Gundam Australia Forums and Mech Arts Community forums Beargguy...
-
Discarded my post yesterday, made a booboo with the topcoat and ended up with super glossy finish plus the indoor lighting added to the gl...
-
Just finished my entry for the Ebasenet head display GB held at ZeroGunz. I chose to add a diorama / scene for the head as I originall...

No comments:
Post a Comment