Search This Blog
LABELS
Friday, June 25, 2010
AC White Glint has landed in the US!
Wahoo! The AC White Glint that I shipped through FedEX has landed to the US already! I was getting nervous, coz it just arrived to the US earlier today even though FedEX told me it will arrive in just 3 days. It actually arrived in 4 days. hihi
Luckily the client was very happy with the build, he told me it is so far the STAR of his mecha collection! I am happier than he is of course, all the time spent on seam line removal, sanding, modding and painting is well worth it! My first international commission build is a success! ;D
I will put up how I packed the White Glint for shipping as a tutorial later. It could be a nice simple guide on how to pack a model kit and ship it through FedEX for other people who are doing their first international commish work.
Anyways, a million TON of thanks to my client for giving me the opportunity of working and building a rare and expensive ( in the Philippines ) AC kit in White Glint. It was a pleasure working with a very generous guy! hihi, Thanks bro!
On a side note: I am currently working on the back skirt of the MG Sazabi ( nose bleeds ) and I have reshaped the boob part already ( nose bleeds again )... stay tuned for updates later today. thanks! XD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED
As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel . Le...
TOP POSTS
-
Ello guys, my tutorial page has some damaged links yesterday and I was able to repair the links today. However I decided to give each tutori...
-
click to enlarge to 1600 x 1000 The concept behind the Gilgamesh project is simple... " The Gilgamesh Project " i...
-
Clown image from www.likecool.com Although I have been focused on promoting our forums and our members' contributions here in m...
-
As always, I do not claim expertise in this hobby but I just want to share my steps on how I build my kits. I thought of this coz I get ...
-
I just finished painting the PG MKII diorama that was formerly the MG Sazabi diorama. This is as big as my The Graveyard dio as this was...
-
Discarded my post yesterday, made a booboo with the topcoat and ended up with super glossy finish plus the indoor lighting added to the gl...
-
Just finished my entry for the Ebasenet head display GB held at ZeroGunz. I chose to add a diorama / scene for the head as I originall...
-
I have been working with this kit since around June but I only worked on it for roughly 3 months since then. Too much distractions ...
2 comments:
haha that is one happy client you got there bro :D Congrats!
And sounds like your Sazabi is one sexy mech in the making with all that curves ^^
Really happy the client like it bro... my Saz is nothing close to sexy bro...its a really really fat mama after I'm done with it. hihi XD
Post a Comment