Ello guys, I just want to share this eye popping video of two PGs dancing...the great thing about it is that the camera is moving, stop motion can easily be achieved with your camera in a lock position. BUT this video has camera movement, great stuff! As the director / creator of this video shoots a single pose, he moves the camera and takes the shot, repose and moves the camera again for the next shot...simply unbelievable stuff. The movements of both the camera and the PGs are so smooth, I thought it is CGi. If ever I have a PG I would never attempt to do this though, I cannot imagine how limp the PGs are after the shoot, the joints could be as limp as a dead chicken after this. Anyways here is the best stop motion video of two PGs...
Search This Blog
LABELS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED
As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel . Le...
TOP POSTS
-
I just had a great day hanging out with our friends from Singapore today. Yesterday ( actually August 27, 2011 ) we had our much ...
-
The first Gunpla Builders World Cup has just been concluded in Australia , The Bandai announcement is now official ! BUT before we gea...
-
Just sending our second wave of invites to our dual forum Group Build! The Gundam Australia Forums and Mech Arts Community forums Beargguy...
-
Ello guys, someone suggested that I give a Gundam the same photo treatment I did with my Brutishdog kit which is a high contrast night e...
-
Ello guys I have been using Future to seal my kits for a year now...Basically I learned this marvelous product at Fichtenfoo ( where els...
-
This Group Build is now a collaboration between our friends from Gundam Australia Forums and our MAC forums !!! We thought as both forums...
-
I can't really say if Mr.GAV has improved since his first few builds as he has always been very very good! Mr.GAV has always presen...
-
I had a post a few moons back asking " What is your LEAST favorite Gundam design ever? " . I was referring to the design of ...
-
Hi Guys! I am killing time at work as I just finished my reports, so I thought I'd share my latest ( sort of ) work. I did...
-
This is one of the reasons why I love Vallejos so much. They formulate and design paints depending on use. They also design auxiliar...
2 comments:
that is definitely cgi. the lighting is too constant. to film something like that would take at the very least 6 hours or so in stop motion. the sun would have moved in that time
Thanks for the input bro...I thought those are real PGs. :(
Post a Comment