Search This Blog
LABELS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED
As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel . Le...
TOP POSTS
-
Ello guys, my tutorial page has some damaged links yesterday and I was able to repair the links today. However I decided to give each tutori...
-
click to enlarge to 1600 x 1000 The concept behind the Gilgamesh project is simple... " The Gilgamesh Project " i...
-
Clown image from www.likecool.com Although I have been focused on promoting our forums and our members' contributions here in m...
-
As always, I do not claim expertise in this hobby but I just want to share my steps on how I build my kits. I thought of this coz I get ...
-
I just finished painting the PG MKII diorama that was formerly the MG Sazabi diorama. This is as big as my The Graveyard dio as this was...
-
Discarded my post yesterday, made a booboo with the topcoat and ended up with super glossy finish plus the indoor lighting added to the gl...
-
Just finished my entry for the Ebasenet head display GB held at ZeroGunz. I chose to add a diorama / scene for the head as I originall...
-
I have been working with this kit since around June but I only worked on it for roughly 3 months since then. Too much distractions ...

11 comments:
TKS for YOUR SUPPORT BRO !! haha...
plamo also just a kind of Art , nobody work is all rounded, perfect & tasty to everyone. Compy is just another path for us to share our passion . Cheers !!
No prob man...I take this hobby seriously and promote it as an art form...lesson learned..." don't take competitions seriously, just the hobby "...keep building great pieces bro!
Hey bro, my view is built for your own satisfaction. We play gunpla, modify gunpla, appreciate gunpla, but not totally live for the competition, we are what we are, so do they, someone like to make profit, just let them be, it has nothing to do with our passion.Nothing is going to change you unless you allow it root in your heart. Cheers! :)
Chill out dude and enjoy playing and modifying gunpla not only for competition... but for yourself as well... we live our life a quarter mile away against those fools who do it for just to make profit, but we do it coz we love it.
By the way I really love what you've done on the kampfer...
@ Janus, thanks buddy! yeap...will still do gunpla no matter what. ;)
@ David, agree! thanks a ton man! :)
when you think BAKUC philipines got decreas and so it happen too in malaysia (and personnaly I think it happen too in Indonesia)..the possitive side is..you don't experience it alone..so you can't said "damn philipines level is decreas,we got shame to Malaysia" or something like that..haha
so..yes..this year,BAKUC level in asia is decrease..so let make 2010 BAKUC increase again...
btw..you have new fans now...me!!!!hahaha
It did not decrease in the Philippines...actually we improved man compared to last year by tenfolds...I just lost...so I decreased! HAHAHA
Agree, with malaysia and some other countries, I don't dare mention...anyways, thanks man!
HEY SOUR LOSER!!!!
Unlike real LOSERS... WINNERS are sour LOSERS bro. get it? XD
sheesh, is this a start of another spam session by people who need a life OUTSIDE gunpla?
I don't think its a spam bro... valid email account and the guy has also a facebook account. Just another one of those type. XD
Post a Comment