I finished and posted this at Zero G last May 4 2009 and this is a fast, stress reliever build, took me roughly 3 days to finish it. this is my second SD, but my first was a hell of a crappy work. anyways I added a few pla plates, scribed a few panel lines ( head and chest part ), sharpened the V-fin, added a 1mm pla plate to extend the torso area and added holes and pin heads. I decided not to put decals anymore due to the pla plating. I gave this an enamel wash of Tamiya flat earth and I did not clean the wash thoroughly to try to make it blend with the action base and give it a semi on duty feel to it.

Search This Blog
LABELS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED
As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel . Le...
TOP POSTS
-
Ello guys, my tutorial page has some damaged links yesterday and I was able to repair the links today. However I decided to give each tutori...
-
click to enlarge to 1600 x 1000 The concept behind the Gilgamesh project is simple... " The Gilgamesh Project " i...
-
As always, I do not claim expertise in this hobby but I just want to share my steps on how I build my kits. I thought of this coz I get ...
-
Clown image from www.likecool.com Although I have been focused on promoting our forums and our members' contributions here in m...
-
I just finished painting the PG MKII diorama that was formerly the MG Sazabi diorama. This is as big as my The Graveyard dio as this was...
-
Just sending our second wave of invites to our dual forum Group Build! The Gundam Australia Forums and Mech Arts Community forums Beargguy...
-
Discarded my post yesterday, made a booboo with the topcoat and ended up with super glossy finish plus the indoor lighting added to the gl...
-
Just finished my entry for the Ebasenet head display GB held at ZeroGunz. I chose to add a diorama / scene for the head as I originall...
No comments:
Post a Comment