This was my first airbrushed MG and I did this mid November 2008 while waiting for the trip to Bakuc finals at Hong Kong...I was inspired by erix's " The Last Gate " diorama which won the BAKAC GRAND Champion 2005... However, I had a hard time to continue to modify it further ( specially the cannon part ), simply because it has been done before. Nath Barrera of the Philippines ( 2006 and 2007 Philippine Bakuc Champion ) also has a modified Guncannnon, thus I have NO plans whatsoever of entering this kit in future competitions, and therefore LACK the inspiration to further modify it to competition standards. However I made a very conscious effort to try not to look like the previous Guncannons by Erix and Nath, thus ending up with an OOTB work. LOL. Hope you enjoy the pics...It took me a month to finish this. btw, I preweathered it with an enamel wash for future use as a complimentary piece in a diorama. Thanks for viewing...
Search This Blog
LABELS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED
As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel . Le...
TOP POSTS
-
Ello guys, my tutorial page has some damaged links yesterday and I was able to repair the links today. However I decided to give each tutori...
-
click to enlarge to 1600 x 1000 The concept behind the Gilgamesh project is simple... " The Gilgamesh Project " i...
-
As always, I do not claim expertise in this hobby but I just want to share my steps on how I build my kits. I thought of this coz I get ...
-
Clown image from www.likecool.com Although I have been focused on promoting our forums and our members' contributions here in m...
-
I just finished painting the PG MKII diorama that was formerly the MG Sazabi diorama. This is as big as my The Graveyard dio as this was...
-
Just sending our second wave of invites to our dual forum Group Build! The Gundam Australia Forums and Mech Arts Community forums Beargguy...
-
Discarded my post yesterday, made a booboo with the topcoat and ended up with super glossy finish plus the indoor lighting added to the gl...
-
Just finished my entry for the Ebasenet head display GB held at ZeroGunz. I chose to add a diorama / scene for the head as I originall...
No comments:
Post a Comment