Search This Blog
LABELS
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Just a teaser pic...
I brought my MG Sazabi in the office today, thus I finished applying some paint chip effects. I will have to do decals and enamel washes tomorrow and it's done! However, I have yet to paint the backpack and the 1/72 figures, but I am pretty confident I will make it to the deadline.
Til' next post! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED
As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel . Le...
TOP POSTS
-
Clown image from www.likecool.com Although I have been focused on promoting our forums and our members' contributions here in m...
-
Just finished my entry for the Ebasenet head display GB held at ZeroGunz. I chose to add a diorama / scene for the head as I originall...
-
Ello guys, my tutorial page has some damaged links yesterday and I was able to repair the links today. However I decided to give each tutori...
-
Just sending our second wave of invites to our dual forum Group Build! The Gundam Australia Forums and Mech Arts Community forums Beargguy...
-
photos from Gundam Guy I am still overly undecided for what to get for Christmas and eventually what to do for my Bandai Model Kit World Cu...
-
I have finally completed my Starcraft diorama last night. I have finished painting the 1/30 Zerg Hydralisk more than a month ago and...
-
click to enlarge to 1600 x 1000 The concept behind the Gilgamesh project is simple... " The Gilgamesh Project " i...
-
This Group Build is now a collaboration between our friends from Gundam Australia Forums and our MAC forums !!! We thought as both forums...
-
I have shared this at Facebook, Twitter and Instagram already. But again, Google ignores facebook posts and Facebook posts won...
-
Hello guys, I have here a bunch of pictures of my MG Infinite Justice, this kit was the main part of my " The Graveyard " diorama...
4 comments:
Sweet pic. Can't wait to see the final version.
I really like how cold and hard everything look. The drybrushing(?) at the edges really enhances that effect imo! Looks great so far.
Thanks Jonas, I just finished it now... will paint the backpack later today.:)
Thanks a ton bro! yeah, the dry brushong and the paint chipping worked well. :D
Post a Comment