Search This Blog
LABELS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED
As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel . Le...
TOP POSTS
-
Ello guys, my tutorial page has some damaged links yesterday and I was able to repair the links today. However I decided to give each tutori...
-
click to enlarge to 1600 x 1000 The concept behind the Gilgamesh project is simple... " The Gilgamesh Project " i...
-
Clown image from www.likecool.com Although I have been focused on promoting our forums and our members' contributions here in m...
-
As always, I do not claim expertise in this hobby but I just want to share my steps on how I build my kits. I thought of this coz I get ...
-
I just finished painting the PG MKII diorama that was formerly the MG Sazabi diorama. This is as big as my The Graveyard dio as this was...
-
Just finished my entry for the Ebasenet head display GB held at ZeroGunz. I chose to add a diorama / scene for the head as I originall...
-
Discarded my post yesterday, made a booboo with the topcoat and ended up with super glossy finish plus the indoor lighting added to the gl...
-
Just sending our second wave of invites to our dual forum Group Build! The Gundam Australia Forums and Mech Arts Community forums Beargguy...

8 comments:
Lol! That is interesting, man. :P
Hahahaha.. I got the whole point of this story.. hahahaha..
@ Janus Lu, hahaha! thanks! I finished Fine Arts back in college bro, but never thought I could write english jokes. XD
hahaha, long time no hear kabayan! hope to re - meet you again soon. XD
I like your art style, pretty fun to read your comic. Good job! :)
The art style is naturally rough coz I luck practice already. hihi...glad you like the style bro. ;)
Lol.....so organizing your own contest to win lol!!! Love it!
LOL!!! XD
Post a Comment