Search This Blog
LABELS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED
As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel . Le...
TOP POSTS
-
Ello guys, my tutorial page has some damaged links yesterday and I was able to repair the links today. However I decided to give each tutori...
-
click to enlarge to 1600 x 1000 The concept behind the Gilgamesh project is simple... " The Gilgamesh Project " i...
-
Clown image from www.likecool.com Although I have been focused on promoting our forums and our members' contributions here in m...
-
As always, I do not claim expertise in this hobby but I just want to share my steps on how I build my kits. I thought of this coz I get ...
-
I just finished painting the PG MKII diorama that was formerly the MG Sazabi diorama. This is as big as my The Graveyard dio as this was...
-
Just finished my entry for the Ebasenet head display GB held at ZeroGunz. I chose to add a diorama / scene for the head as I originall...
-
Discarded my post yesterday, made a booboo with the topcoat and ended up with super glossy finish plus the indoor lighting added to the gl...
-
Just sending our second wave of invites to our dual forum Group Build! The Gundam Australia Forums and Mech Arts Community forums Beargguy...

6 comments:
BIKE TANG! Hahahahaha!!! I love it!!! How did you ever come up with such a unique name? I just love it!
Play of words man... Advertising major back in college helps too... they call it copywriting? I think? LOL
How about "Yes-manrado"? The be-moustached official boot-licker / yes-man of the M.I.G.? hehehe
hopefully Professor PICHTEN is not Sir Mel of UP which is your prof if i am not mistaken
Its funny how some people keeps on dragging other people or groups into this mess. If its not Bankee its lil's. If its not lil's its Bandai or IPMS. So who's it going to be next?
Pichten = FichtenFoo... someone asked me if the M.I.G. is Fichten, so I invented this character to remove that notion.
Same as inventing Bike Tang to remove the notion that M.I.G. ( which is Mike Tan and friends ) is not MechaPinoy.
Get the idea???
Post a Comment